I've started a page on the wiki for the proposal
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/SciPy-2020-Tutorial-Proposal. I
have just the questions there now. If someone is interested in
collaborating on this in real time, we can move this to a Google Doc.
Otherwise, please feel free to edit that wiki page.

Anyone who is interested in co-submitting, please let me know.

Aaron Meurer