Sorry but I am waiting for the reply please guide me through problem if any
mentor can help it would be great

________________________________
From: vinit wadgaonkar <vinit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 4:38:00 PM
To: sympy@googlegroups.com <sympy@googlegroups.com>; asmeu...@gmail.com
<asmeu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [sympy] My raw application layout

As I mentioned earlier this rough estimate implementation of Newton eurler
methods can take up to 4 weeks so this plan naturally gets extended upto 11
weeks or more please guide more through this topic
but can i work on this topic

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020, 16:02 vinit wadgaonkar,
As I mentioned earlier this rough estimate implementation of Newton eurler
methods can take up to 4 weeks so this plan naturally gets extended upto 11
weeks or more please guide more through this topic
but can i work on this topic

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 16:01, vinit wadgaonkar