I am starting to get a hold of the porting technique and the logic shall I
start by working to port parts of expressions.py (
https://github.com/HPAC/matchpy/blob/master/matchpy/expressions/expressions.py
)
to c++20 ?

Also Sir , I've read through your work and the implementations before
starting off to work on the port. I've also read through the following
repository
https://github.com/luncliff/coroutine/tree/master/interface/coroutine .
Correct me if I'm wrong here ;
The steps to port the code is to pick any function create a header file for
the same and then the implementation? because i saw both (.h) and (.cpp)
files in SymEngine's repository.