Hi Chris,

It's easily fixed.

I have merged the 1.7.dev version update to master now.

I don't see any release notes for 1.7 here yet though:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-1.7

You can manually move the release note from here if it went through as 1.6:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-1.6

Oscar