So I've been working on an NLP parser for sympy.
This is how it works,

   - The Input is first "cleaned up" and rewritten into a structure that is
   comprehended by a NMT model (seq2seq)
   - The processed input is passed on to the model which then gives a
   specific type of output, which is then "processed".
   - The final result is one that works when used inside
   sympify('Expression')

So Far I've been able to train using data generated from Functions similar
to Sum, Max, Min i.e functions with a list of inputs and also with
functions such as Summations and Integrals.
Since I haven't gone through SymPy's entire codebase, it would be really
useful if I had sort of a Glossary or an equivalent structure from which I
can glean information about the various functions SymPy has, like a list of
single parameter functions, two parameters, multiple parameters and so on.

I haven't been able to find anything so far, help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Moses Paul