I think we can modify the backend, but we should be prepared as
mentors to do the programming work. Conversely, I don't know if it
would make sense to make any changes without feedback from a technical
writer if we are going to get one, so I don't know if it makes sense
to do anything like this now, aside from initial research into what
alternatives are out there.

Aaron Meurer