Oscar Benjamin, I was wondering if completing the tasks listed on
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/20987 could be a Gsoc proposal.
There's a lot to do in that list and I can even add some other functions
like QR decomposition, Hessenberg Decomposition, SVD, Polar Decomposition
etc. to that list.
Since DomainMatrix class seems a lot faster, users would actually be able
to use these functions for matrices.
What do you think?