Dear Aaron Meurer,

Thank you! Yes, I am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code.
I saw that the "Classical Mechanics: Efficient Equation of Motion
Generation with Python" project was a part of this program. Just to
confirm, is this project a part of that program?

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Hanna Zelis