I couldn't find a better place so I will ask here -

Regarding the reduction to 175 hours over the summer, but the total weeks
remaining almost the same (10 now from 12 last year), would it be possible
for a student to propose working for 35-40 hours over 5 weeks, rather than
working for ~18 hours over 10 weeks? Also in this case, if possible, what
would the two evaluations entail? The first evaluation in GSoC 2021 is 5
weeks into the coding period, so the student will actually have finished
their project by this time. Would there be only 1 evaluation in that case,
or would only half the work be submitted?

Thanks and Regards,
Sidharth (0sidharth)