Hey, Faisal --

I am willing to join you! It was suggested by Jason in a thread last year
to use and update the existing SymPy tutorial.
Based on the previous SymPy release, I suppose a lot of features can be
added to the tutorial, for example - The Stats and the ODE
modules were extended and improved, some features were added to the Series,
Vector, and Number Theory modules, a Control Systems sub-module was added,
et al.

We could share a WIP proposal here if anyone would like to review it. It
would be great if some previous years GSoC students
and other contributors could also join or suggest what should be included
since the workshop duration is 2.5 hours.

Regards,