Dear Sir/Madam,

This year I have just heard of GSoC and I am extremely excited to see Sympy
in it. I really want to join this project. I just wonder if it is kind of
late and there are already enough applicants.

I am an undergraduate majoring in software engineering in China and have
knowledge of basic advanced mathematics. When I was a novice at math and
later participated in some projects involving math computing, I frequently
used Sympy and have accumulated lots of ideas about Sympy.

I have looked through the GSoC idea list page: SymPy Live and SymPy Gamma
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-Ideas#sympy-live-and-sympy-gamma-on-google-app-engine>.

Are there any changes to this topic now? Here are some ideas of mine based
on the content currently on the page.

   1. I really agree to make Sympy Gamma support other kinds of syntax,
   like LaTex, but I think we do not need natural language queries like
   Wolfram|Alpha. Since math computing is our main function which is hard to
   express in natural words. However, *image identification of hand-writing
   formulas* may be more helpful.
   2. When SymPy Gamma supports other query syntax, we can also add a new
   block to show corresponding sympathy syntax. So SymPy Gamma can serve as a
   quick manual for beginners of SymPy, but not just a computing and
   presentation tool.

I have some experience in web and python development. I would appreciate it
if I could work on this topic to implement my idea.