I don't think that we can utilize sympy-notebooks repository properly
unless we figure out how to test out the notebook outputs, integrate with
sympy releases, matching version compatibility, and link with
documentations.
Setting up this workflow is important, and once this workflow is set, I
think that we should have a place to allow many people to collaborate
tutorials.