Hello SymPy community!

My name is Jason and I am a first year undergraduate student in the U.S.
studying computer engineering at UC San Diego. I have had around 3 years of
experience in Python and a few years in competition mathematics and
programming and I think I would enjoy contributing to SymPy! I am familiar
with linear algebra, multivariable calculus, differential equations, and
discrete math (digital design and logic gates) and I am currently learning
about mathematics for algorithmic analysis. I am familiar with MATLAB
programming and have used it for GUI development and data analysis. I have
also used Java and JavaScript in web and game development. I also enjoy
studying DC and AC circuits in physics. This is my first time encountering
SymPy (and I know it is a bit late) but I hope that I get a good experience
out of working with it!