Alan,

Thanks for the tip. There are lots of mechanics notations and methods, but
I'm not sure I'd use many of them for teaching mechanics because the more
advanced math principles often hide the forest for the trees for
engineering students. These newer methods based on Geometric and Clifford
algebra are good for computational efficiency and succinctness of notation
but that's more useful for people that already understand the principles of
mechanics.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791