On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 22:30, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 3:24 PM Oscar Benjamin <oscar.j.benja...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 20:58, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, a minor note, I had to update the supported Python versions in
> the header for the 1.10 and 1.11 release notes pages. Whatever process you
> are using to create the new pages is based on an old version of the release
> notes.

The process is just copying the contents of the old page to the new one :)

That's why I'd rather have the release notes in the repo itself. Much
easier to automate things there and it means that these updates can
happen at the same time that support for new/old versions of Python is
added/removed.

--
Oscar