Hello, I am verified sympy contributor and currently working as a math
engine developer for Mathpresso, inc.
I have 2 years of experience of working with computer algebra systems and
educational technology  .
I'm interested developing the knowledge and tricks of using computer
algebraic tools like
polynomial factorization, Groebner basis, term rewriting, and mechanical
geometric theorem proving
to understand and synthesize the steps that are practiced by students and
teachers.

If you can give a talk, please let me know.