Thank you! I'm especially grateful for the updates to laplace_transform()
in sympy-1.10rc3

One (simple?) thing I ask you to consider:
Please make laplace_transform()  accommodate equations as input.

Here's what I see with sympy-1.10rc3

import sympy
t,s = sympy.symbols("t s")
x = sympy.Function("x")
de = sympy.Eq(x(t).diff(t),x(t))
sympy.laplace_transform(de,t,s)  >>>>  AttributeError: 'Equality' object
has no attribute 'as_independent'

a quick might be:
def lap(eqn,s,t):
    from sympy import Equality, Eq, laplace_transform
    if isinstance(eqn,Equality):
        return
Eq(laplace_transform(eqn.lhs,t,s),laplace_transform(eqn.rhs,t,s))
    else:
        return laplace_transform(eqn,t,s)

lap(de,s,t)
Out[5]:  Eq(s*LaplaceTransform(x(t), t, s) - x(0), LaplaceTransform(x(t),
t, s))

best wishes,
Eric