Furo looks good. If you think the bus factor is not a big deal, that's fine
then. It's not as important as an actual dependency of sympy.

> The decision to use Furo isn't completely final yet. So if you want to
make the case for one of the other themes, you still can.

My vote in the survey was RTD. I explained it in the survey my reasoning.
But that's all I have to offer for the case.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791