Hi SymPy Community,

I am Anurag Bhat, a 2nd year Computer Science Student at Indian Institute
of Technology, Jodhpur. I am interested in modules in the physics domain. I
have already submitted a proposal regarding Improving and Expanding the
Control Module which can be followed in this discussion
<https://groups.google.com/g/sympy/c/rHlB0HjGTnQ/m/0wMa3EKvAQAJ>.

I am also interested in the mechanics module and have a similar belief to
some members of the community that SymPy should now focus on improving code
that is already present rather that adding more peripheral implementations.
That's why in the past 2 weeks I looked through all issues concerning the
mechanics module, judged their status and potential methods to solve them.
I have come up with a *proposal* for this project, trying to address as
many issues as possible (Already submitted today on google's site).
-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NxwJFv20UR9s4xMH2Z0hG5KLmcXWvW_VCYhoNlBNDy8/edit

I would request the SymPy community, especially maintainers of the
mechanics modules like Jason K Moore and Sudeep Sidhu to go through the
proposal. I would appreciate all comments / suggestions that could lead to
potential improvements in the document.

With the proposal deadline approaching and me having submitted 2 proposals,
I would like to thank the community. I have learned a lot these last 6
months and I am very excited to participate in GSOC'22.

Regards,
Anurag Bhat
IIT Jodhpur