Hello,

I am new to Sympy. At times, I wish to get an analytical expression in
terms of certain variables. In the following case, one is a Numpy array (T)
and the other is a Sympy matrix (X). I know it is not a good idea to
directly multiply them, so I  convert T to a Sympy matrix first. However,
it would take forever to get the result because of this large-sized matrix.
Are there any more computationally efficient ways?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

import numpy as np
import sympy as sp