There are a lot of different options. I suggest you start by looking at
these:
* Using the built in sympy plotting
(https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/plotting.html)
* Using the quite nice sympy plotting backend extension (
https://sympy-plot-backends.readthedocs.io/en/latest/overview.html)
* Combine your solutions with pandas (https://pandas.pydata.org/) and tools
for plotting and manipulation of pandas data. An example is
jupyter_Pandas_GUI
(https://jupyterphysscilab.github.io/jupyter_Pandas_GUI/Pandas_GUI_Doc_Home.html).

Note: I am the initial author of this last tool.

Jonathan