Dear team,

I was trying to display an equation resulting from MatAdd, and noticed
that I could not control the order in which the Matrices appear in the
result.

For example, consider:

from sympy import MatAdd, Matrix
A = Matrix([1])
B = Matrix([0])
print(MatAdd(A, B, evaluate=False))

This gives

Matrix([[0]]) + Matrix([[1]])

I want to be able to control the order in which the Matrices appear.
What algorithm is Sympy using to sort the output?  I guess it is
looking at the Matrix contents?   Do you have any suggestions for
controlling the order?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Matthew