You can pass multiple expressions to lambdify at once if you pass them as a
list. If you use cse=True the performance can be improved if the
expressions have common subexpressions among them.

Other than that I would recommend doing this and using numba.njit() or
numba.njit(parallel=True) on the lambdified function.

Aaron Meurer