Aaron Meurer pointed out that we should move the solving main page before
the next release, so the page is in its final location when it gets
published to the "latest" (not dev) version of the documentation web site.
Given that, I'll make a simple pull request to reorganize the solving main
page from guides/solving.md to guides/solving/index.md.

I included that reorganization in my draft pull request #23638
Documentation guide: Solve an equation algebraically
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/23638> but the new sub-page is still
very much in development, so I'll split out the reorganization into its own
pull request.

Jeremy Monat

P.S. Creating this release will also have the benefit of making the
"latest" version of the docs use the new Sphinx theme. That will address
the "bug" in the docs that was raised in this mailing list recently, about
clicking a link in the left navigation bar not doing anything.