I don't know if the following is applicable to your program but you might want to take a look at it -

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0094114X16304621

One of the leading researchers for this type of application is Leo Dorst

https://staff.fnwi.uva.nl/l.dorst/

at the University of Amsterdam

https://www.elsevier.com/books/geometric-algebra-for-computer-science-revised-edition/dorst/978-0-12-374942-0

and here is the geometric algebra package that uses sympy -

https://galgebra.readthedocs.io/en/latest/