Hello everyone
Myself Ujjwal Aggarwal, and I am currently in my sophomore year for a
degree in B.E. C.S.E., at BITS Pilani, Pilani, India. I was born in India
and live here. Other than Coding, I like to read books(fiction), and
sometimes draw(not very good at it).
I have been coding in Python for more than a year and a half now, most of
it being in backend development using Django.  I have been very fascinated
by python's versatility after I gained a deeper knowledge of OOP through
Django, and looked into ML(NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib) for a while but did
not get into any big projects as of now. I have some public projects on my
Github (https://github.com/UjjwalAggarwal-1) based on Django, LMS being my
first one, and after that most of my work has been in private repos in the
tech team I am in (Students' Union Technical Team, BITS Pilani).
I have always been fond of maths, my education has included maths until
now, and does further on, until I am in college, at least.
 Not very familiar with SymPy, but looking forward to joining the
community, contributing, and learning.

--
The information contained in this electronic communication is intended
solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may