Hi Hamideh,

Most SymPy users do not use the quantum module and probably don't know
anything about quantum mechanics. Your question probably does not have
enough detail for anyone to be able to answer it. It would be better to be
more explicit:

1. What system are you considering?
2. What would the "reduced density matrix" look like?
3. How would you calculate it by hand?
4. What code have you already tried?

Oscar