Hi there.
I am trying to test the root of expression tree, for example:
expr = sympify("somefunc(2-5)")
if expr.func.name =="somefunc":
    call_func_1()
else:
    call_func_2()

It works just fine, but when I change the expression, for example, to
expr = sympify("5+6")

Code throws the exception, with error:
AttributeError: type object 'Add' has no attribute 'name'

I don't understand, why Add class has no attribute "name". Or what
attribute has all the classes, so I can test the head of any expression
without code exception?

What code should I write ?