Dear Oscar,

I guess, you will inform us when the 'final' version is released. I
understood from Jason Moore that there is some improvement relating to
'lambdify' which I want to try as soon as possible.
NB: I play around with sympy.physics.mechanics mostly, just for fun,
nothing serious, just what semi retired engineers do. :-))

Thanks, Peter

On Sat 13. Aug 2022 at 02:09, David Bailey <d...@dbailey.co.uk> wrote:

> On 12/08/2022 11:37, Oscar Benjamin wrote:

> >> Oscar,
> >>
> >> When I use this command, I get this:
> >>
> >> Requirement already satisfied: sympy in
> >> c:\pythonsystem\lib\site-packages (1.10)
> >> Requirement already satisfied: mpmath>=0.19 in
> >> c:\pythonsystem\lib\site-packages (from sympy) (1.1.0)
> >> WARNING: You are using pip version 21.0.1; however, version 22.2.2 is
> >> available.
> >> You should consider upgrading via the 'c:\pythonsystem\python.exe -m pip
> >> install --upgrade pip' command.
> >>

> >> Is it just that my pip is out of date?
> > If you already have sympy installed and are trying to install the
> > prerelease then you need to either first uninstall sympy or otherwise
> > tell pip that you want to upgrade:
> >
> > pip install --upgrade --pre sympy
> >
> > --
> > Oscar