Dear Zohreh,

I think, you should describe precisely what you want, rather than referring
to previous correspondence.
Someone out there (likely not me) might have a solution to what you need -
but cannot be bothered to read through you previous correspondence.

1.
*Parameter names should be made in a dynamic way*.
what exactly do you mean by this?
Better give an example of what you would like to do.

2.
*how using for loop in string can be simultaneously handled.*
I have no idea, what your question is - and I am afraid, not many people
understand.
Better give an example of what you want to do.

Peter

Best regards,

Peter Stahlecker