Hi everyone,
Thank you for the replies and the great discussion.
I went through all the links and learned of the discussion when sympy
wanted to adopt NEP 29
<https://numpy.org/neps/nep-0029-deprecation_policy.html> but I guess that
hasn't happened because Python support policy
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Python-version-support-policy> says we
use EOL.
I simply updated the wiki here
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Python-Version> with the content from