Hello,
I'm Aarya Ahjolia, pre final year Computer science student at Nirma
University, India.
While I was surfing sympy.org website, I came across user interface from
outdated time.
So I want to propose an idea to convert old webpages to a single page web
applications typically written in ReactJS framework.

Idea: Convert old webpages to a single page application along with CSS
changes
Involved software: No software, However tech stack includes ReactJS, html,
CSS.
Difficulty: Medium to advanced
Prerequisite: Knowledge of converting multi page web apps to single page
web application and ReactJS.
Project length: 350 hours typically