Take a look at SageMath <https://www.sagemath.org/>
(https://www.sagemath.org/), which does pulls together lots of disparate
packages. I have used it and even contributed to it. I recommend it for
people doing pure math or sophisticated niche work. However, It has
historically been too heavy-weight and difficult to use correctly for the
applications I have in the physical sciences and teaching. They are working
towards making installable with pip, which may help with some of my issues.

Jonathan