Hello SymPy Community!

I'm Ashutosh Rajora, currently pursuing a Bachelor's in Pure Mathematics at
IIT Bombay.

Last semester, while delivering a seminar on the Partition of Numbers, I
came across SymPy. It really helped me in enhancing my understanding of
concepts and the representations.

I truly appreciate the great work the SymPy community has put up so far.
Recently(~1.5 months back), I discovered the opportunity to contribute back
through Open-Source. I have been immersing myself in the codebase and
understanding things

I would appreciate confirmation regarding the GSoC '24 Application
deadline, which I found listed as 2nd April on Google and 4th April under
the SymPy wiki section.

Could you kindly confirm the accurate deadline?

Thanks,