_______________________________

Try

HTT.Sock.OnStatus := @callback.Status;

Please take a look at the definition of Htt.Sock.OnStatus, supossing it is
something like "procedure(sender: tobject) of object;" then, your
callback.status method must be declared as "procedure Status(sender: tobject);"
and it should work.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com