I have some years of experience with synapse but I'm can't solve this
problem.

I have this simple multi-thread program that makes https requests.
Unfortunately the requests are returning this error message: "network
subsystem is unusable"
I can't find the cause or explanation.

I tried to force the ssl type to v2 and v3, but this error keeps showing up.
I also have tried with dlls from both 0.98h and 1.0d.
I also have tried to run it on different computers, 32bit Seven and 32bit
xp.

No luky so far.

Some advice?

Thanks in advance.