Lukáš

>As I said before a moment - try some latest version from the 1.0.1
>branch instead. I heard about some issues with connection from 1.0.2
>version to outlook.com. Maybe you have a similar issue.

So far I've definitely tried 0.98, 1.0.0.7, 1.0.1.3 and 1.0.2.5 with equal lack
of success.

Searching the web I found a patch from someone to add in the functionality.
Part is

_SslMethodTLSV11 := GetProcAddr(SSLLibHandle, 'TLSv1_1_method');
_SslMethodTLSV12 := GetProcAddr(SSLLibHandle, 'TLSv1_2_method');

now I can see the functions in the dll (using Nirsoft's dllexp.exe) but the
above methods don't import the functions.

It may be as you say and I need the latest synapse - where is the svn please?

Roy