> I would like to know if HTTPSend supports "Persistent connection" when
> running as
> an HTTPS Server.

Why not? You must use one instance for all persistent connections,
and you must as same server only. When you change server in URL, then
previous connection is closed and new connection is opened to new
server.

> Also:
> What is the meaning of the following line, found in HTTPSend.pas?
> "FSock.SSL.SNIHost:=''; //don't need it anymore and don't wan't to reuse it
> in next
> connection /MINTZ"

It set SNI variable, do TLS handshake and then reset SNI variable,
because it is used by handshake only.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.