Hello!

I have published a revised and longer version of the LWN.net "PIM Data
Synchronization: Why is it so hard?" article on moblin.org:
http://moblin.org/documentation/syncevolution/pim-data-synchronization-why-it-so-hard

This version was updated to reflect the SyncEvolution 0.9 beta 2
architecture (sync UI calls engine via D-Bus) and contains the longer
version of the "Data Modeling and Handling" section. In the LWN.net
article that section had to be heavily summarized to keep the article
short enough.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.