Hi Patrick,

On Jul 2, 2009, at 9:43 , Patrick Ohly wrote:

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 08:51 -0700, Patrick Ohly wrote:
On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 08:19 -0700, Lukas Zeller wrote:
I don't see why you need two engines for that. You can initialize the
same engine twice, once at the beginning with basically only the log
options, and a second time when your generated config stream is ready.

How do I do that? Calling InitEngineXML() twice? Wouldn't that reset the
logging that was set up earlier?

There's one additional requirement: I also need to remove the datastores
from the engine without shutting down the engine completely. That's
because I want to continue writing to the log while the datastores clean
up and after that is done.

How do you define "remove"?

Once the session completes or when you force it down by calling CloseSession() the session (TSyncSession descendants) and datastores (TSyncDatastore descendants) will automatically be deleted, taking down all plugin contexts in the process.

Best Regards,

Lukas Zeller (l...@synthesis.ch)
-
Synthesis AG, SyncML Solutions  & Sustainable Software Concepts
i...@synthesis.ch, http://www.synthesis.ch