On Do, 2011-02-24 at 14:02 +0000, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> The src/backends/webdav/README (attached) contains setup instructions,
> debug hints and an overview of the implementation. There are no binaries
> available yet; compile from source or wait for SyncEvolution 1.1.99.3.

Binaries for 1.1.99.3 are available in the usual places. The same caveat
as for SyncEvolution 1.1.99.2 applies (see NEWS file or mailing list):
upgrading to 1.1.99.3 from 1.1.1 will require a manual config rewrite
with the SyncEvolution command line, downgrading is only possible after
renaming configs manually and with slow sync/refresh sync.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.