On Mon, 2013-01-28 at 07:12 -0500, Max Pyziur wrote:
> Digging deeper there is the following message:
> [2013-01-27 20:35:40.237] error code from SyncEvolution fatal error (local,
> status 10500): addressbook: reading all items: Cannot get contact list:
> Contact
> not found

Can you check which database SyncEvolution is trying to use here? I
assume you haven't configured that manually for "addressbook", so use
"syncevolution --print-databases" (in recent releases, drop the
parameter if your version is older).

The command will show you the default database for Evolution contacts.
Verify that it picks the right database, presumably the local system
address book.

> So, it seems that some sort of index or file has been corrupted. Is there a
> way
> of rebuilding it?
>
> Currently, I have no problems working w/ my contacts/addressbook in Evolution
> itself.

Then you can save all your contacts in Evolution as .vcf file, delete
the contacts, import again and sync. If that doesn't help, then shut
down Evolution and e[volution]-addressbook-factory and remove all files
inside the directory of the address book (shown when listing databases,
or found via the UUID inside ~/.local/share/evolution/addressbook when
using a recent EDS).

But only do that after verifying that SyncEvolution really uses the same
address book as Evolution...

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.