Hi all,

I apologize for disturbing you once again, however I found out that the
older Nokia 5530 has Calendar+Todo and Memo in one.
So when I use following configuration I get everything to the TDE Calendar
when just syncing the calendar part. This is great, however I can not push
back Todo or Memo items for obvious reasons.

How can I modify the configuration such that I am able to use all of it. I
read about the virtual, but could not come up with a decision what I should
put where in the config.

syncevolution --configure \
             --template ${template} \
                syncURL=obex-bt://${deviceAddress} \
              peerIsClient=1 \
              dumpData=0 \
              printChanges=0 \
                addressbook/backend=tdepim-contacts \
                addressbook/database="kxXrRFzP9c" \
                addressbook/databaseFormat="text/vcard" \
                calendar/uri="Calendar" \
                calendar/backend=tdepim-calendar \
                calendar/database="ZsPZokpoTg" \
                calendar/databaseFormat="text/calendar" \
                todo/backend=tdepim-tasks \
                todo/database="ZsPZokpoTg" \
                todo/databaseFormat="text/calendar" \
                memo/backend=tdepim-memos \
                memo/database="ZsPZokpoTg" \
                memo/databaseFormat="text/calendar" \
    ${server} addressbook calendar todo memo

*template is N900

The plugins work great so far address book and calendar sync up well with
this Nokia 5530. I'm getting confidence to try it out on the N9 next.

Thanks for your support so far.

regards