deloptes wrote:

> Patrick Ohly wrote:
>
>> Sync with what? Mobile phone?
>>

> Yes! I use Nokia N9.
>

>> There was a bug that affected some phones such that the sync itself
>> completed, but the OBEX connection was closed prematurely, causing some
>> phones to believe that an error occurred. But that should be fixed in
>> master.
>
> Perhaps I use loglevel=10 ?
>
> regards

FYI: I tried now without refresh-from-remote. I synced last time in the
office and now first time at home. It went into slow sync immediately with
following result. The next sync was normal.

[INFO] addressbook: slow sync done successfully
[INFO] calendar: slow sync done successfully
[INFO] memo: slow sync done successfully
[INFO] todo: slow sync done successfully

Synchronization successful.

Changes applied during synchronization:
+---------------|-----------------------|-----------------------|-CON-+
|               |         LOCAL         |        REMOTE         | FLI |
|        Source | NEW | MOD | DEL | ERR | NEW | MOD | DEL | ERR | CTS |
+---------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
|   addressbook |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  7  |
|   slow, 0 KB sent by client, 403 KB received                        |
|   5 client item(s) discarded                                        |
|   2 server item(s) discarded                                        |
|   0 item(s) duplicated                                              |
|   211 item(s) matched                                               |
+---------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
|      calendar |  6  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  3  |
|      slow, 2 KB sent by client, 39 KB received                      |
|      1 client item(s) discarded                                     |
|      2 server item(s) discarded                                     |
|      0 item(s) duplicated                                           |
|      40 item(s) matched                                             |
+---------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
|          memo |  1  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |
|          slow, 0 KB sent by client, 18 KB received                  |
|          88 item(s) matched                                         |
|          todo |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  1  |
|          slow, 0 KB sent by client, 0 KB received                   |
|          0 client item(s) discarded                                 |
|          1 server item(s) discarded                                 |
|          0 item(s) duplicated                                       |
|          20 item(s) matched                                         |