Patrick Ohly wrote:

>> How can I get a working template/config for the device
>
> I would start with the Nokia template.

This is what I did - it loops in ObexTransportAgent::wait(): iteration for
quite some time, but I guess I have to remove PC suite parameter and who
knows what I also have to modify.

>> I tried phone-setup, but the python script dies with an error.
>
> Which one?
>
> The script hasn't been used much, I suspect. The only remaining phones
> with SyncML support were Nokia, and those typically all used the same
> settings.

syncevo-phone-config

syncevo-phone-config --bt-address
94:XX:XX:XX:XX:8D --advanced --create-config=aquafish
Running test with test data inside /tmp/syncevo-phone-config1_7yeN/data and
test results inside /tmp/syncevo-phone-config1_7yeN/cache
Starting test for 1188 configurations...
Start 1/1188 test
[DEBUG 00:00:00] checking password property 'databasePassword' in
datastore 'addressbook' of config 'test-phone' with user identity ''
[ERROR 00:00:00] addressbook: backend addressbook is ambiguous, avoid the
alias and pick a specific backend instead directly
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/emanoil/test-syncevo/bin/syncevo-phone-config", line 728, in
<module>
    main()
  File "/home/emanoil/test-syncevo/bin/syncevo-phone-config", line 725, in
main
    config.run()
  File "/home/emanoil/test-syncevo/bin/syncevo-phone-config", line 557, in
run
    (status, interrupt) = self.testWithCurrentConfiguration ()
  File "/home/emanoil/test-syncevo/bin/syncevo-phone-config", line 438, in
testWithCurrentConfiguration
    runCommand ("%s -c --template 'SyncEvolution Client' --sync-property
peerIsClient=1 %s" % (syncevoTest, configName))
  File "/home/emanoil/test-syncevo/bin/syncevo-phone-config", line 271, in
runCommand
    raise Exception("%s: failed (return code %d)" % (cmd, result>>8))
Exception: XDG_CACHE_HOME=/tmp/syncevo-phone-config1_7yeN/cache
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/tmp/syncevo-phone-config1_7yeN/config
syncevolution --daemon=no -c --template 'SyncEvolution
Client' --sync-property peerIsClient=1 test-phone >/dev/null: failed
(return code 1)

I think there was a way to send the SAN or whatever command to get the
config ...

If you have time and help a bit, it would be great advantage for the whole
community

regards