On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 10:50 +0100, Tino Mettler wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> for the Debian build, I'd like to enable the part of the test suite
> that does not require network access.  Is this possible in a trivial
> way?  If yes, how?

"client-test SyncEvolution" runs the unit tests. However, those depend
on adding additional code into the binaries via the --enable-unit-tests
configure option, which is probably better avoided for the Debian
binaries.

"client-test SyncSource::eds_contact
SyncSource::eds_event ...eds_memo...eds_task"
runs the tests for the corresponding PIM backends. For EDS, those are
local. This depends on --enable-integration-tests, which is fine for
production binaries.

For production binaries, there's also the test-dbus.py testing. But some
of those tests depend on a peer and there's no easy way of skipping just
those tests. This could be added, though.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.