Le 12/05/2017 à 09:13, Patrick Ohly a écrit :
On Thu, 2017-05-11 at 15:45 +0200, Vincent wrote:
----- Mail original -----
De: "Patrick Ohly" <patrick.o...@intel.com>
À: "Vincent" <vincent.lambe...@free.fr>
Cc: syncevolution@syncevolution.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 11 Mai 2017 10:31:28
Objet: Re: [SyncEvolution] "Comparison was impossible"

Have you seen my latest reply in the mail thread? You didn't respond
that, so perhaps it got lost. I'm attaching it again.

Yes I just anwsered you in the next message, here is the message:
That mail didn't reach the list.

I first did a refresh-from-remote sync, but if I delete a
contact from my phone, a regular sync didn't delete it on the server. So
I tried with a complete reset of my config and database. I've deleted
all my contacts from the graphical app and did the slow sync. I have
always the same problem =(
I lost track of what "the same problem" is. Are we still talking about
the "Comparison was impossible" part or something else?
I understood that "Comparison was impossible" if often present in the logs, so my main problem is I can't delete a contact on my phone, sync, and get it deleted on the server, effectively after the refresh-from-remote sync you recommanded.

[INFO] @default/contacts: started
[INFO] @default/contacts: sent 1
[INFO @owncloud] @owncloud/contacts: started
[INFO @owncloud] @owncloud/contacts: updating "Chloé"
[INFO @owncloud] @owncloud/contacts: received 1/1
[INFO] @default/contacts: normal sync done successfully
[INFO @owncloud] @owncloud/contacts: normal sync done successfully
So "Chloé" was considered "modified" locally and thus updated on the
OwnCloud side. Directly after a "refresh from remote" that indeed
shouldn't happen.

Yes, I think that is correct. I don't know why syncevolution behave like that.