Patrick Ohly wrote:

> Perhaps send it to me privately? I'm not sure whether I'll find
> anything either, though.

Can't we add some debug code in syncevo or obex to get the type of event is
causing the trouble?
The message I get after including libsynthesis in syncevo is a bit different
(more complete)

According to last error message the error is thrown here

        while (!m_obexReady) {
            g_main_context_iteration (m_context, TRUE);
            if (m_status == FAILED) {
                SE_THROW_EXCEPTION (TransportException,
                        "ObexTransprotAgent: Underlying transport error");
            }
        }

sync_debug/syncevolution_1.5.2$
SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=10 ./src/syncevolution -r loglevel=6 nokia_N9
addressbook
[INFO] calendar: inactive
[INFO] calendar+todo: inactive
[INFO] memo: inactive
[INFO] todo: inactive
[INFO] Server sending SAN
[ERROR] OBEX Request 3 got a failed response Unknown response
[ERROR] GLib: Source ID 2 was not found when attempting to remove it
[INFO] Server sending SAN
[ERROR] OBEX Request 3 got a failed response Unknown response
[ERROR] transport problem: ObexTransprotAgent: Underlying transport error

Synchronization failed

regards