On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 23:02:48 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:

> Run dbus-monitor and look at the communication between sync-ui and
> syncevo-dbus-server. Does it show anything unusual?

Do you mean something like "dbus-monitor
path=/org/syncevolution/Server"? That shows nothing unusual AFAICS. Are
there any configuration related itmes that could cause this? I remember
something like "publish this sync service", but forgot the exact name.

> I also did some work on SyncEvolution to get it working better on
> recent distros (i.e. replace libraries and methods with contemporary
> ones). It's finally starting to pass testing without issues, so I could
> do a new release now.

What git branch is that? Maybe I can use this to build some test
packages.

Regards,
Tino