Tino Mettler wrote:

> at least I got a bug report in the past to provide a way to install
> syncevolution without Gnome, so I intruduced the syncevolution-libs-kde
> package.
>
> So if anybody reading this wants to have that package available in
> Debian Buster, feel free to send patches.

I asked once if it would be possible to get optional syncevolution-libs-tde
(which would be the TDE - old KDE3). I already forgot what was the plan - I
think it was to use syncevolution source add our (TDE's) debian scripts,
but if it could go into the main source, it would be easier to maintain.

What's the deadline for Buster anyway?

thanks